snoreless bolster pillow
Why You Snore and the way to Stop Snoring
Forty years ago, the most popular TV sitcom The Mary Tyler Moore touched upon the subject of snoring. In the episode, Mary becomes hooked on sleeping pills and her boss, Mr. Grant, offers to help her end her dependency. He spends a night in her apartment to make sure that she doesn’t take any pills and goes to sleep naturally. When she does fall asleep, she begins to snore – which generates a big laugh from the studio audience. Imagine, an attractive woman like Mary Tyler Moore, snoring! The following morning, at the television studio were Mary and Mr. Grant work, Mr. Grant tells her that they snored. She is so embarrassed relating to this that finally he relents and disapproves, he was just joking.
While this situation happened Forty years ago, it is indicative of what still happens today. Snoring is funny! Beautiful individuals don’t snore!
Alas, it’s possible for anyone to snore, whatever their look. But because everybody is embarrassed about it, they just don’t seek help or try to discover how to stop snoring. If their loved one snores, they put up with it and may not tell that individual that she or he snores, so as not to embarrass them!
There’s no need to avoid the subject of snoring. This is a perfectly natural phenomena and more than that, there are products and services that can help people snore.
What produces the sound of snoring?
The soft palate is the tissue that everyone has at the back of the roof of their mouth, and is also so called because there is no bone there, as opposed to the “hard” palate at the front from the mouth, which does include tissue over bone. On both sides of this soft palate will be the tonsils (which are not to be mistaken for the uvula, which is the cone-shaped mass of tissue that hangs down from the back of the throat).
When airflow becomes obstructed, which happens for many reasons, the tissue with the soft palate or even the uvula vibrate, which produces the snoring sound – which can be either soft or annoyingly loud. When these tissues vibrate very loudly, sufferers need to find out how to stop snoring.
A few causes of snoring
1. Snore – a condition where a person actually stops breathing for ten seconds, or even longer.
2. Fat which includes accumulated in and around the throat can cause snoring, which is one good reason people who want to anti snoring need to lose weight.
3. If there is an obstruction in a person’s nasal passageway, this can cause snoring.
4. Many people who sleep on their backs will find that their tongue drops to the back of their mouth, which causes snoring. Simply using one’s side can help them to stop snoring.
5. People who drink alcohol or take drugs that relax the throat muscles may turn to snore.
6. When the tissues at the top of the airways touch each other, this causes vibrations which cause snoring.
How to snore
There are many products that might help people stop snoring. Those who have sleep apnea must go to a health care provider to have this condition examined, since it is life threatening.
For people who snore for some other, there are many solutions, from switching your sleep position to getting a mouth guard or sprays.
snoreless bolster pillow
Tags: snoreless bolster pillow